The MAKS-8(X) is one of the newest generation of Kulite's smallest miniature amplified transducers currently available. The sensing sub-assembly is protected from mechanical damage by a protective screen, which has been shown to have minimal influence on the frequency response of the sensor. Incorporation of Kulite proprietary high temperature 392°F (200°C) electronics within the main body allows for operation from an unregulated power supply of 8 to 16VDC.
- Smallest High Performance Amplified Transducer Worldwide
- High Temperature Electronics 392°F (200°C)
- Rugged Design Provides Compatibility With Most Corrosive and Conductive Media
- Patented Leadless Technology VIS®
- High Over Pressure Capability
- Adaptable For A Wide Variety Of Applications
- Designed and Engineered For Severe Environmental Conditions