Miniature 5VDC Output Pressure Transducer
The ETM-634X-312M is one of the newest generation of Kulite standard, smallest miniature amplified transducer currently available. The metal flush diaphragm is used as a force collector. Force is transferred to a solid-state piezoresistive sensing element via thin intervening film of non-compressible silicone oil. This sensing sub-assembly is protected from mechanical damage by a protective screen, which has been shown to have minimal influence of the frequency response of the sensor.
Incorporation of Kulite proprietary high temperature 365°F (185°C) electronics within the main body allows for operation from an unregulated power supply of 8 to 16VDC.
- Smallest High Performance Amplified Transducer Worldwide
- High Temperature Electronics 365°F (185°C)
- Rugged Design Provides Compatibility With Most Corrosive and Conductive Media
- Silicon on Silicon Integrated Sensor VIS®
- High Over Pressure Capability
- Designed and Engineered For Severe Environmental Conditions
- Intrinsically Safe Applications Available (i.e. IS-ETM-634-312)