The ETM-500-375M is one of the newest generation of Kulite standard smallest miniature amplified transducer currently available. The metal flush diaphragm is used as a force collector. Force is transferred to a solid-state piezoresistive sensing element via thin intervening film of non-compressible silicon oil. This sensing sub-assembly is protected from mechanical damage by a protective screen, which has been shown to have minimal influence of the frequency response of the sensor. Incorporation of a Kulite proprietary electronics module within the main body of this product allows for operation from an unregulated power supply ranging from 8 to 16 VDC.
- Smallest High Performance Amplified Transducer Worldwide
- Rugged Design Provides Compatibility With Most Corrosive and Conductive Media
- High Over Pressure Capability
- Designed and Engineered For Severe
- Environmental Conditions
- Silicon on Silicon Integrated Sensor VIS®