The ETL-634X-312M Series transducers are miniature, threaded instruments. The sensing subassembly is protected from mechanical damage by a solid screen which has been shown to have minimal influence on the frequency response of the sensor. The ETL Series uses Kulite's Patented Leadless Technology. Incorporation of a Kulite proprietary electronics module within the main body of this product allows for operation from an unregulated power supply ranging from 12 ± 4VDC or 28 ± VDC.
- Smallest High Performance Amplified Transducer Worldwide
- High Temperature Electronics 365°F (185°C)
- Rugged Design Provides Compatibility With Most Corrosive and Conductive Media
- Patented Leadless Technology VIS®
- High Over Pressure Capability
- Designed and Engineered For Severe Environmental Conditions