High Temperature Ultraminiature Short Length Pressure Transducer
The XCE-SL-062 Series allow for a very rugged package suited for probes, pressure rakes and other similar test set ups. This transducer is well suited for both dynamic and static pressure measurements in benign or harsh environments. Its wide operating temperature range (-65°F to +525°F) makes it ideal for numerous applications in Aerospace and other areas of industry.
- Wide Temperature Capability -65°F To 525°F
- Ideal For Turbine Engine Probes and Wind Tunnel Applications
- 50 Year History Of Successful Applications In Wind Tunnel and Flight Test Programs
- Patented Silicon on Silicon Integrated Sensor VIS®
- Size And Shape Ideal For Incorporation In User Designed Probes
- Excellent Static And Dynamic Performance