The XCEL-072 design features Kulite's patented leadless technology. This allows for a very rugged package suited for probes, pressure rakes and other similar test set ups. This transducer is well suited for both dynamic and static pressure measurements in benign or harsh environments. Its wide operating temperature range (-65°F to +525°F) makes it ideal for numerous applications in Aerospace and other areas of Industry.
- Wide Temperature Capability -65°F To 525°F
- Ideal For Turbine Engine Probes and Wind Tunnel Applications
- Patented Leadless Technology VIS®
- Designed For Both Static and Dynamic Response
- Suitable For Use in Most Conductive Liquids and Gases
- Designed For Harsh Environments