ETL-HT-375 series transducers are miniature, threaded flush instruments. The sensing sub-assembly is protected from mechanical damage by a solid screen which has been shown to have minimal influence on the frequency response of the sensor. The ETL Series uses Kulite's Patented Leadless Technology. Incorporation of a Kulite proprietary electronics module within the main body of this product allows for operation from an unregulated power supply of 12 ± 4 VDC or 28 ± 4 VDC. Standard output is a stable, low noise 0 to 5 VDC signal.
- 5 VDC Output
- 350°F Temperature Capability
- Hybrid Microelectronic Regulator-Amplifier
- Patented Leadless Technology
- All Welded Construction
- Secondary Containment On Absolute And Sealed Gage Units
- 3/8-24 UNJF or M10 X 1 Thread • 3 Wire