ETL-11-250 Series transducers are miniature, threaded flush instruments. The sensing sub-assembly is protected from mechanical damage by a "B" screen which has been shown to have minimal influence on the frequency response of the sensor. The ETL Series uses Kulite's Patented Leadless Technology. Incorporation of a Kulite proprietary electronics module within the connector of this product allows for operation from an unregulated power supply of 12 ± 4 VDC. Standard output is a stable, low noise .5 to 5 VDC signal.
- 5 VDC Output
- 350°F Temperature Capability
- Hybrid Microelectronic Regulator-Amplifier
- All Welded Construction
- Designed for use in Riciprocating Compressors
- Patented Leadless Technology
- Selectable Probe Length (X) to Eliminate Channel Resonance