This midsize range of Kulite pressure sensors, incorporating flush stainless steel diaphragms, are designed as general purpose measuring instruments. These units incorporate a four arm active semiconductor chip isolated from pressure media by an oil barrier and stainless steel membrane. Typical applications include tank contents, head pressure and soil stress measurement. The units are manufactured to allow cleaning by sterilization when used in the food processing industry and medical field. Sealing is accomplished with an o-ring. Typical mounting configuration requires a clamp situated behind the .930 diameter shoulder. By using a standard inlet port adaptor, the unit can be converted for pipe mounting applications.
- High Output
- Silicon on Silicon Integrated Sensor VIS®
- Hygienic Construction
- Process Instrument Compatible
- Flush Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- Hermetic Sealed Connector (BM-750)
- Intrinsically Safe Applications Available (i.e. IS-IPT-750 or IS-BM-750)