Similar in design to the XCQ-062 Series, these sensors are specifically intended for use in cryogenic wind tunnels. The extremely good low temperature stability of Kulite Sensors make them ideally suited for this application.
- Cryogenic Operation -320°F to +250°F (-195.5°C to +120°C)
- Ideal For Turbine Engine Probes and Wind Tunnel Applications
- 50 Year History Of Successful Applications In Wind Tunnel And Flight Test Programs
- Patented Silicon on Silicon Integrated Sensor VIS®
- Size And Shape Ideal For Incorporation In User Designed Probes
- Excellent Static And Dynamic Performance