ETL-375 Series transducers are miniature, threaded instruments. The sensing sub-assembly is protected from mechanical damage by a solid screen which has been shown to have minimal influence on the frequency response of the sensor. The ETL Series uses Kulite's Patented Leadless Technology. Incorporation of a Kulite proprietary electronics module within the main body of this product allows for operation from an unregulated power supply ranging from 12 ± 4VDC or 28 ± 4VDC with reverse polarity protection available upon request.
- 5 VDC Output
- Hybrid Microelectronic Regulator-Amplifier
- Patented Leadless Technology VIS®
- All Welded Construction
- Secondary Containment On Absolute And Sealed Gage Units Aerospace Quality Components
- 3/8-24 UNJF or M10 X 1 Thread
- 4 Wire (ETL-375) 3 Wire (ETL-300-375)