The ingenious application of modern solid state technology to pressure sensing makes the APTE-DC-1100 Series the most advanced pressure transducer available of its class. Designed to measure liquid or gas pressure, the transducer is of all-welded stainless steel construction, with integral pressure port and isolation diaphragm. The APTE-DC-1100 provides an extremely rugged, accurate and inexpensive means for pressure-to-voltage conversion. The output, and the ability to withstand high voltages between leads and case make the APTE-DC-1100 Series Transducers ideally suited for a large number of high accuracy industrial or flight test applications. The APTE-DC-1100 is a 5 volt unit containing a hybrid microelectronic digital correction amplifier and regulator within the all welded case.
- 5 VDC Digitally Corrected Output
- Rugged All Welded Construction
- Excellent Long Term Stability
- Silicon on Silicon Integrated Sensor VIS®
- Analog Output
- High Overload Capabilities
- Intrinsically Safe Applications Available (i.e. IS-APTE-DC-1100