ETM-375 Series transducers are miniature, threaded instruments. The sensing sub-assembly is protected from mechanical damage by a solid screen which has been shown to have minimal influence on the frequency response of the sensor. Incorporation of a Kulite proprietary electronics module within the main body of this product allows for operation from an unregulated power supply ranging from 12 ± 4VDC or 28 ± 4VDC with reverse polarity protection available upon request. The result is a stable, digitally corrected 0 to 5 VDC output signal.
- 5 VDC Digitally Corrected Output
- Hybrid Microelectronic Regulator-Amplifier All Welded Construction
- Silicon on Silicon Integrated Sensor VIS®
- Secondary Containment On Absolute And Sealed Gage Units
- Aerospace Quality Components
- Analog Output
- Intrinsically Safe Applications Available (i.e. IS-ETM-DC-375)