Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Kulite's Terms and Conditions of Purchase can be found below:
Flow Down Quality Clauses
Kulite's Flow Down Quality Clauses can be found below:
Supplier Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. (“Kulite”) is dedicated to conducting business consistent with the highest standards of business ethics. We have an obligation to our employees, customers, suppliers and others with whom we interact to be honest, fair and forthright in all business activities.
As a result, all suppliers of goods and services to Kulite (“Suppliers”) and Kulite employees who work with them are expected to conduct themselves with the highest standards of honesty, fairness and personal integrity.
1. Compliance with Applicable Laws
Suppliers shall conduct their business activities in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and will not engage in any activities which would violate any applicable laws and regulations relating to (1) employment; (2) child labor, forced labor or any forms of slavery and human trafficking; (3) health and safety; (4) laws against bribery or illegal payments, (5) unfair competition; (6) unfair and deceptive trade practices; (7) laws and regulations relating to the environment; (8) international trade including exports and imports and (10) contracting with governmental entities.
- Supplier shall comply with all applicable wage and hour laws and regulations, including those relating to minimum wages, overtime and will provide all legally mandated benefits. Suppliers will not require employees to work more than any limits on regular or overtime hours allowed by any applicable law.
- Supplier will treat each employee with dignity and respect, and will not engage in or permit punishment, threats of violence, or harassment.
- Supplier will not discriminate in hiring practices or any other condition of work on the bases of race, sex, sexual orientation, color, age, gender, national origin, physical and mental disability, religion, status as a disabled veteran, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Supplier will ensure a safe work environment and minimize physical and chemical hazards through proper design, engineering and administrative controls, maintenance, safe work and emergency procedures.
3. Environmental Protection
Supplier shall comply fully with all applicable environmental laws and seek ways to conserve natural resources and energy, reduce waste and the use of hazardous substances, and minimize any adverse impacts on environment.
4. Improper Gifts
Suppliers shall not offer any Kulite employee a gift that would give the appearance of impropriety or as an attempt to actually influence doing business with the Supplier. This would include gifts of cash or its equivalent or any other business courtesy given in an attempt to motivate a person to do anything that is prohibited by law, regulation or Kulite policy. Similarly, the same policy applies in the reverse; suppliers shall not accept any gifts or business courtesies from Kulite employees for the same reason.
5. Conflicts of Interest
Suppliers shall not enter into a financial or any other relationship with a Kulite employee that creates or gives the appearance of a conflict of interest. Suppliers must disclose to Kulite any conflict of interest of which they become aware.
Suppliers shall make reasonable efforts to communicate this policy to any subcontractors and lower tier suppliers and encourage them to adopt principles similar to the ones outlined in this Supplier Code of Conduct.
Suppliers shall promptly notify Kulite of any known or suspected improper behavior by suppliers or Kulite employees:
Mail: Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc.
Attn: Ethics Compliance Officer
One Willow Tree Road
Leonia, NJ 07605