Test Technician (SMA-23-00002)
- Perform pressure and temperature calibration of electronic pressure sensors via computer interface.
- Fixturing sensors into manifolds for applying pressure, compiling date for review.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Fundamental understanding of electrical circuitry.
- Understanding of electrical measurements such as voltage, current and resistance.
- Knowledge of basic applied mathematics.
- Technical School Certificate in Electronics or Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent preferred.
- Familiar with the use of the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of the use of DC power supplies and multimeters preferred, but not required.
Due to federal defense contract requirements, Kulite is required to restrict employment without an export license to U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees, asylees and lawful temporary residents. (Lawful temporary resident status was granted for a limited time to individuals who applied for amnesty authorized by the IRCA of 1986.)
Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Matching 401(K) Plan. M/F/Disabled/Veterans/AA/EOE/LGBT
This position is located at our Leonia, NJ World Headquarters.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If breakthrough technology excites you. If collaborating with brilliance inspires you. If working for a global leader entices you, then Kulite is for you.
Kulite Semiconductor Products Inc., the leading name in the transducer industry, is a woman-owned business with world headquarters conveniently located just outside of New York City. Its 200,000 square foot, three-building campus in Leonia, New Jersey is home to the nation’s best and brightest scientists, engineers and administrators.
If you’re looking for a challenging career with a company that believes its greatest asset is its employees. That excellence and customer service go hand-in-hand with being an industry leader. And that a positive and productive work environment is paramount, we’d love to learn more about you.
Globally recognized as the leading name in transducer technology, Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. maintains its edge with innovative research, ingenious designs and forward-thinking minds.
Kulite, which boasts over 400 patents, has developed high-performance, state-of-the-art custom and stock products, including pressure transducers for extreme and harsh environmental conditions in myriad fields and industries around the world. Kulite’s ongoing investment in research and development has led to the pioneering of new sensing technologies as well as the improvement of existing products in the aerospace, automotive, military, marine and process control industries.
As the premier supplier, designer and manufacturer of both commercial and military aircraft applications, Kulite single-handedly revolutionized the pressure transducer for the aerospace industry. The company’s time-tested technology translates to other forms of transportation as well. Working in tandem with automotive engineers, Kulite designs transducers for testing and measuring pressure for the competitive racing circuits of Formula One and IndyCar.