SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Direct responsibility for the management of major aerospace customer accounts.
- Review technical specifications and prepare proposals.
- Provide quotations, review orders and provide delivery status for custom aerospace components to customers.
- Act as a liaison between sales, production and customers. Organize and lead customer programs and design reviews.
- Communicate program status for aerospace components to all commercial and technical customer stakeholders.
- Interface with all internal departments to ensure any issues that arise are resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform multi-tasked assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- BS Degree in Engineering Discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience in project management.
- Good communication and organizational skills are essential.
Due to federal defense contract requirements, Kulite is required to restrict employment without an export license to U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees, asylees and lawful temporary residents. (Lawful temporary resident status was granted for a limited time to individuals who applied for amnesty authorized by the IRCA of 1986.)
Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Matching 401(K) Plan. M/F/Disabled/Veterans/AA/EOE/LGBT
This position is located at our Leonia, NJ World Headquarters.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If breakthrough technology excites you. If collaborating with brilliance inspires you. If working for a global leader entices you, then Kulite is for you.
Kulite Semiconductor Products Inc., the leading name in the transducer industry, is a woman-owned business with world headquarters conveniently located just outside of New York City. Its 200,000 square foot, three-building campus in Leonia, New Jersey is home to the nation’s best and brightest scientists, engineers and administrators.
If you’re looking for a challenging career with a company that believes its greatest asset is its employees. That excellence and customer service go hand-in-hand with being an industry leader. And that a positive and productive work environment is paramount, we’d love to learn more about you.
Globally recognized as the leading name in transducer technology, Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. maintains its edge with innovative research, ingenious designs and forward-thinking minds.
Kulite, which boasts over 350 patents, has developed high-performance, state-of-the-art custom and stock products, including pressure transducers for extreme and harsh environmental conditions in myriad fields and industries around the world. Kulite’s ongoing investment in research and development has led to the pioneering of new sensing technologies as well as the improvement of existing products in the aerospace, automotive, military, marine and process control industries.
As the premier supplier, designer and manufacturer of both commercial and military aircraft applications, Kulite single-handedly revolutionized the pressure transducer for the aerospace industry. The company’s time-tested technology translates to other forms of transportation as well. Working in tandem with automotive engineers, Kulite designs transducers for testing and measuring pressure for the competitive racing circuits of Formula One and IndyCar.