PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- Assist in the research and development of both new products and process improvements to existing Kulite Product Lines.
- Design and prototyping physical parts and electrical circuits with an emphasis on the experimental method, design for manufacture, strength and design for minimal electrical noise.
- Generate Matlab code to perform a wide variety of functions in the areas of data acquisition and data analysis.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- BS or BE in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or a related field
- Experience generating Matlab code for practical uses
- Have an intuitive grasp of second-order dynamic systems, including concepts such as Q factor, damping, etc. and be able to apply those concepts to physical systems in areas such as acoustics, mechanics and circuit design.
- Have an advanced understanding of analog circuit design and analysis, including RLC circuits, instrumentation amplifiers, and the practical design of electrical systems for industrial research.
- Be comfortable with C programming. Familiarity with materials science topics such as ductile failure, brittle failure, crystalling planes and glassy materials.
Due to federal defense contract requirements, Kulite is required to restrict employment without an export license to U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees, asylees and lawful temporary residents. (Lawful temporary resident status was granted for a limited time to individuals who applied for amnesty authorized by the IRCA of 1986.)
Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Matching 401(K) Plan. M/F/Disabled/Veterans/AA/EOE/LGBT
This position is located at our Leonia, NJ World Headquarters.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If breakthrough technology excites you. If collaborating with brilliance inspires you. If working for a global leader entices you, then Kulite is for you.
Kulite Semiconductor Products Inc., the leading name in the transducer industry, is a woman-owned business with world headquarters conveniently located just outside of New York City. Its 200,000 square foot, three-building campus in Leonia, New Jersey is home to the nation’s best and brightest scientists, engineers and administrators.
If you’re looking for a challenging career with a company that believes its greatest asset is its employees. That excellence and customer service go hand-in-hand with being an industry leader. And that a positive and productive work environment is paramount, we’d love to learn more about you.
Globally recognized as the leading name in transducer technology, Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. maintains its edge with innovative research, ingenious designs and forward-thinking minds.
Kulite, which boasts over 400 patents, has developed high-performance, state-of-the-art custom and stock products, including pressure transducers for extreme and harsh environmental conditions in myriad fields and industries around the world. Kulite’s ongoing investment in research and development has led to the pioneering of new sensing technologies as well as the improvement of existing products in the aerospace, automotive, military, marine and process control industries.
As the premier supplier, designer and manufacturer of both commercial and military aircraft applications, Kulite single-handedly revolutionized the pressure transducer for the aerospace industry. The company’s time-tested technology translates to other forms of transportation as well. Working in tandem with automotive engineers, Kulite designs transducers for testing and measuring pressure for the competitive racing circuits of Formula One and IndyCar.