- Ensure payroll is processed accurately and in a timely and compliant manner.
- Coordinate attendance with all department timekeepers on a weekly basis by processing time records.
- Maintain payroll records.
- Manage and prepare ADP Workforce Now bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees for 750+ employees.
- Liaison to ADP for resolution of payroll processing issues.Ensure pay is processed on time, accurately and in compliance with government regulations.
- Implement, maintain and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions.
- Calculate biweekly funding for direct deposit bank transmittals and federal depositories.
- Responsible for processing special checks.
- Maintain monthly bank reconciliations, quarterly tax filings, and third party sick pay reconciliations.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitate audits by providing records and documentations to auditors.
- Assist with year-end payroll processing and W-2 preparation for review by CFO/Controller.
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- 2+ years’ knowledge and experience with ADP Workforce Now and all payroll processing.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office with extensive Excel experience.
Due to federal defense contract requirements, Kulite is required to restrict employment without an export license to U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees, asylees and lawful temporary residents. (Lawful temporary resident status was granted for a limited time to individuals who applied for amnesty authorized by the IRCA of 1986.)
Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Matching 401(K) Plan. M/F/Disabled/Veterans/AA/EOE/LGBT
This position is located at our Leonia, NJ World Headquarters.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If breakthrough technology excites you. If collaborating with brilliance inspires you. If working for a global leader entices you, then Kulite is for you.
Kulite Semiconductor Products Inc., the leading name in the transducer industry, is a woman-owned business with world headquarters conveniently located just outside of New York City. Its 200,000 square foot, three-building campus in Leonia, New Jersey is home to the nation’s best and brightest scientists, engineers and administrators.
If you’re looking for a challenging career with a company that believes its greatest asset is its employees. That excellence and customer service go hand-in-hand with being an industry leader. And that a positive and productive work environment is paramount, we’d love to learn more about you.
Globally recognized as the leading name in transducer technology, Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. maintains its edge with innovative research, ingenious designs and forward-thinking minds.
Kulite, which boasts over 400 patents, has developed high-performance, state-of-the-art custom and stock products, including pressure transducers for extreme and harsh environmental conditions in myriad fields and industries around the world. Kulite’s ongoing investment in research and development has led to the pioneering of new sensing technologies as well as the improvement of existing products in the aerospace, automotive, military, marine and process control industries.
As the premier supplier, designer and manufacturer of both commercial and military aircraft applications, Kulite single-handedly revolutionized the pressure transducer for the aerospace industry. The company’s time-tested technology translates to other forms of transportation as well. Working in tandem with automotive engineers, Kulite designs transducers for testing and measuring pressure for the competitive racing circuits of Formula One and IndyCar.